- 60.00 - 85.00 USD ($)
- WNiFe or WNiFe
- Tungsten alloy
With advanced production methods, we have been offering our esteemed clients an excellent quality Tungsten Heavy Alloy Shielding. Under visionary guidance of our nimble proficients, this product is manufactured by utilizing optimum quality tungsten alloy and the latest technology in sync with the set market standards. The provided product is used for radioactive source containers, shields, gamma radiography and source holders for oil-well, logging & industrial instrumentation. Moreover, our offered Tungsten Alloy Radiation Shielding is available in different specifications at pocket-friendly prices.
- High melting point
- Flawless finish
- Ability to withstand high temperature
- Rust proof
Size Based On Different Properties:
HA170 is the most pliable and promptly machinable evaluation. Normal application ranges incorporate counterbalancing weights for the flight and aviation commercial enterprises, crankshaft and auto hustling auto, kicking bars for bolt setting, and radiation protecting.
HA175 is normally used to create gab safe exhausting bars and device shanks and in addition radiation protecting segments.
HA180 is regularly connected where size is a component in the position of equalization or counterweight weights. It ought to be ordinarily of parts with little volume however substantial thickness. Different applications incorporate radiation shields and collimators of x-beam or gamma beam bars.
The densest of the Ni-Fe fastener compounds with tungsten, and is the favored evaluation for radiation protecting in the therapeutic imaging industry.
Including copper as a substitute for iron in the folio stage, as there is prerequisite for nonmagnetic workplace and perfect decision for nonmagnetic radiation protecting.
Much denser than HA170C, can be utilized as a part of substantial scale protecting in nonmagnetic work space.
- Radioactive source holders
- Gamma radiography tungsten composite radiation protecting
- Tungsten alloy radiation shielding square
- Tungsten alloy radiation shielding source holders for oil well logging
- Tungsten substantial combination X-beam collimators
- Tungsten composite PET syringe shield
- Protecting in tumor treatment machines
- Syringe insurance for radioactive infusions
- Tungsten substantial combination syringe protecting
- Atomic protecting divider
- Tungsten Alloy FDG holder
- Tungsten substantial combination review welds
- Atomic testing supplies
- Radiation protecting barrel
- Isotope creation, transport, and control
- Substantial holder review gadgets
- Oncology Isotopic and quickening agent based stages
- Funnel line review Gamma
- Resistance for atomic submarines
- 10000kg Per Month
- 25 Days
Area 2, Luzhai County Industrial Park, Liuzhou, Guangxi, 545600, China