Keeping ourselves updated with the latest technology and raising customer needs, we provide a cardinal range of Tungsten Alloy Sintered. This product is manufactured using quality approved tungsten alloy and cutting-edge technology under the stern supervision of experienced professionals in tune with the international quality standards. Offered product is basically used in areas where extreme hardness is required such as bearings, ball screws, valves and flow meters. Besides this, valued customers can purchase this Tungsten Alloy Sintered from us at rock bottom prices.
- High strength
- Application specific structure
- Flawless finish
- Rust resistance
- High level of melting point
- High thermal conductivity
- We are offering this on very reasonable price
- We have advanced machines and utilize quality tested tungsten as a raw material in order to manufacture quality ful product
- Our highly skilled staff is able to perform efficiently in house large scientific and technical calculations
- Our Offered products are having very longer functional life and easy to make use
- Our employees are highly skilled in mechanical and structural engineering
- We Have More experienced designers and we always believe in technological advancements
Machining Process of Tungsten Alloy Sintered :
- Blending of metal powder: WP is combined with Ni, Cu, Fe, and so on
- Vacuum dry: dry the powder under vacuum condition
- Press: essentially utilize embellishment to press
- Sintered tungsten compound: sintering is the key process in the powder metallurgy process. It is partitioned into the sintering of the unit of the branch of sintering and the multi-part framework. Completed item: With the powder metallurgy creation engineering, tungsten composite sintered items are prepared to utilize or to be machined further.
Tungsten Alloy Blank is another name of our range of Tungsten Alloy Sintered. These are items, which are not unfinished or trimmed and will be processed further procedure or will-be handling with. Tungsten alloy is acquirable either as semi-processed blanks or as exact-machined portions.
Manufacturing process of our product:
Raw item energy configuration: WP is amalgamated jointly with Cu, Ni, Fe and more.
Space dry: Void dry the talc.
Press: Compaction casting is broadly utilized in pressing.
Sintered tungsten alloy: Sintering is the prime operations in the talc metallurgy procedure. It is separated into the sintering of the section and the multi-element system. Auxiliary to the average sintering, there is majority dip, melting, sintering and hot clamping sintering process.
Product: With the talc metallurgy manufacturing engineering, tungsten mixture sintered items and powder metallurgy are organized to be machine or use further.
Our Tungsten Alloy Sintered is extremely simple to operate. Customers can employ it straightly, if they possess no specific finishing requirements. For any particular needs, we also cater to deep process of items in accordance to demand of the customers.
Area 2, Luzhai County Industrial Park, Liuzhou, Guangxi, 545600, China