- 66 USD ($)
- 8.00 - 85.00 USD ($)
- 1.0-10.0 Millimeter (mm)
- shotgun hunting
We have gained a noted name in the market for providing the finest quality Tungsten Alloy Sheet. The provided alloy sheet is used for manufacturing high temperature furnaces. This sheet is offered in variety of sizes and other related specifications to meet various clients' needs. Apart from this, the Tungsten Alloy Sheet provided by us is intricately manufactured at our highly advanced production unit using premium quality tungsten alloy and progressive technology in accordance with the international quality standards.
- Corrosion resistance
- High melting point
- Corrosion resistance
- Ability to withstand high temperature
- Strong construction
- Highly durable
Why Us -
- We are offering this tungsten alloy sheet at very cheaper and competitive price
- Our highly skilled staff is able to perform technical calculations and scientific research on very large scale for tungsten alloy sheet
- This tungsten alloy sheet is nicely finished and used nice grade of tungsten as a raw material therefore it is highly demanding
- Our Offered tungsten alloy sheet is having longer functional life and this product is very easy to make clean
- Our employees are highly skilled in mechanical and metallurgical engineering and they make sure good quality of tungsten alloy sheet production
- This tungsten alloy sheet is of very nice quality and it is very durable product
- This tungsten alloy sheet passes through different quality parameters thereby its quality becomes more superior
- Having a huge demand in electronic industry, tungsten alloy ultra thin sheet is utilized in electronic components including LED lighting, TV, electrodes, circuit boards; air breakers and the likes.
- In addition to this, thin sheet of tungsten is widely employed as a heat sink in various electronic devices
The thickness of tungsten combination sheet:
Width × Length
(2.0-500.0mm) × (2.0-500.0mm)
W content, 85-99%, W-Ni-Fe, W-Ni-Cu
Sintered surface, produced surface, ground surface
Thickness of short of what 0.005 inches. (0.13 mm).
Thickness more prominent than or equivalent to 0.188 inches (4.75 mm).
Thickness more than or equivalent to 0.005 inches (0.13 mm) or short of what or equivalent to 0.187 inches (4.75 mm)
- 30000 Per Month
- 15 Days
Area 2, Luzhai County Industrial Park, Liuzhou, Guangxi, 545600, China