By maintaining the current track record, we provide an assorted range of Tungsten Alloy Plate. The offered alloy plate is used in various industries such as aerospace, automotive and many more. Our offered plate is extensively admired in the market owing to its premium quality and shiny surface. This plate is made available in various sizes, grades and other related specifications to meet the diverse needs of our clients. Furthermore, our offered Tungsten Alloy Plate is manufactured under the supervision of adept professionals using pristine quality tungsten alloy and advanced technology in accordance with set international standards.
- Excellent finish
- Corrosion resistance
- Ability to withstand high temperature
- Strong construction
- Highly durable
- We are offering this tungsten alloy plate at very cheaper and competitive price
- Our highly skilled staff is able to perform technical calculations and scientific research on very large scale for tungsten alloy plate
- This tungsten alloy plate is nicely finished and used nice grade of tungsten as a raw material therefore it is highly demanding
- Our Offered tungsten alloy plate is having longer functional life and this product is very easy to make clean
- Our employees are highly skilled in mechanical and metallurgical engineering and they make sure good quality of tungsten alloy plate production
- This tungsten alloy plate is of very nice quality and it is very durable product
- This tungsten alloy plate passes through different quality parameters thereby its quality becomes more superior
Applications for Tungsten Alloy Plate:
- Tungsten alloy plates find their wide application in numerous areas that includes aerospace, mechanical engineering, forming, sports, forming, electronic industry and so on.
- Sports items: The dart benchmarking is made by utilizing Tungsten alloy plate only.
- Fishing Sinkers: Offered plate is highly demanded for making all types of fishing sinkers such as bullet type, pipe type and so on.
- Counterweights: Tungsten has high density due to which it is widely utilized for making counterweights that are further used for constructing engines.
- Electrodes: Owing to its high strength, this alloy is widely demanded for making electrodes, welding rods and other electrical contacts.
- Electronic items: Owing to its high thermal conductivity and temperature resistance, it has gained wide appreciation in electronic industry. Tungsten plate acts as a sealing piece and resistance welding electrodes.
Introduction of Tungsten Alloy Plate:
|Width*Length || (2.0-250.0mm)*(2.0-250.0mm) |
|Thickness || 2mm-15mm |
|Density || 15.8-18.75 g/cm3 |
|Composition ||W content |
85-99%, W-Ni-Fe, W-Ni-Cu
|Surface ||Sintering surface, Forged surface, |
The thickness of the tungsten alloy plate:
|Foil || a thickness of less than 0.005 in. (0.13 mm). |
|Plate || thickness greater than or equal to 0.188 inches (4.75 mm). |
|Sheet || thickness less than or equal to 0.187 inches (4.75 mm) or greater than or equal to 0.005 inches (0.13 mm) |