We consistently work towards achieving an impeccable name in the manufacturing, exporting and supplying the finest quality Tungsten Alloy Cube. The offered cube is used in electrical, spaceflight, metallurgy, aviation and other industries. Provided cube is manufactured under the stern vigilance of our proficient professionals using quality approved tungsten alloy and latest technology. Extensively used for making electrical equipments, this Tungsten Alloy Cube is made available in multiple sizes and other related specifications at pocket friendly prices.
- Strong construction
- Optimum thermal and electrical conductivity
- High density
- Heat resistance
- Optimum strength
- High melting point
- Dimensionally accurate
- We are offering tungsten alloy cube on high competitive price
- Oral inspection is getting done for this tungsten alloy cube in order to check the physical quality of this product
- Due to using high grade of raw material it is very stable and durable product therefore it is highly demanding in market
- We are able to customize this tungsten alloy cube as per client's requirement
- We ensure nice and quality full packaging and timely delivery that makes us more valuable in the industry as well as more demanding too
- We are offering this tungsten alloy cube at very competitive price
- We are able to produce this product as per demand of client
- Our offering products are always very reliable therefore it is very much in demand
The Manufacture Process for Tungsten Alloy Cube
Mix tungsten powder and binder â Injection molding â Rebinding â Sintering â Tungsten alloy cube
What Is Metal Injection Molding?
Metal Injection Molding (MIM) is a development innovation for assembling complex-molded, high-volume metal or combination parts. Metal Injection Molding (MIM) parts can be created from ferrous and non-ferrous metals and composites.
The Advantages of Metal Injection Molding
High Density Density of tungsten combination made by MIM strategy is higher than fashioned material with 95%-98%.
Mechanical Properties â like created composites with same creation.
Intricacy - geometries similar to plastic infusion shaping.
Surface Finish as transformed, 32 Ram or better.
Consumption Resistance - like fashioned amalgams with same structure.
Materialness Many ferrous, nickel-based and copper-based amalgams are accessibl
Area 2, Luzhai County Industrial Park, Liuzhou, Guangxi, 545600, China